1. The administrator of personal data The administrator of your personal data is RAFROL Rafał Wysokiński with its registered office at ul. Północna 44, Dziewule, 08-106 Zbuczyn. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com
2. The scope, objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data due to the fact that via rafrol.pl we enable contact via a contact form or a brief, we process your personal data: name and surname, email address, website address, telephone number, company information, query content. Processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject, such as presenting our offer, entering into a contract, completing orders, answering a question, sending a calculation and others. For personal data obtained in a different way than via the contact form (by phone , e-mail, etc.), we also process them only for the purpose for which they have been made available and for the time necessary for this purpose. Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to perform the order, provide services, enter into a contract or send the calculation and offer.
5. Provision of personal data
a. Service providers
We provide your personal data to service providers, which we use to run the site and service orders. The service providers to whom we pass your personal data, depending on the situation, are either processors or administrators. We use suppliers who process your personal data only on our instructions. They provide us with a hosting service, online marketing, email delivery, traffic analysis. providing CRM systems and accounting services. We use suppliers who do not act solely on our instructions and will set goals and methods of using your personal data.
b. State Authorities
We provide your personal data if we are approached by authorized state authorities. The Administrator stores Users’ personal data for a period not longer than it is necessary to prepare a personalized offer or reply to other inquiries and enabling the Administrator to fulfill his obligations. Users can delete their data at any time.
6. Your rights related to the processing of personal data you have the right to: access your personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer, objection to the processing of personal data and withdraw your prior consent to the processing of personal data. To use your rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Security of your data As the Personal Data Controller of personal data, we make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data. We undertake to: secure data against unauthorized access to it, ensure control over the correctness of personal data processing, exercise special care so that persons authorized to process such data keep it confidential, also after the completion of the Service, keep documentation describing the processing of personal data and technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of data processing, ensuring that devices, IT systems and telecommunications systems used to process personal data are duly protected.